Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Aftermath...

Finally finished MYE for A levels. But still a long way to go. Need to hang in there. Champions League also over le. Nice game. Graduation is also over. Wow that was fast. Now having holidays one week sian too short. Next week is back to school haiz but no choice.

Since I shifted my birthday earlier haha today is my happy day. :) Happy birthday to myself! Sadly some people cannot come and also coincidentally same day as one of my friends birthday too.

Had a wonderful celebration at my house. Lots of fun with my sec and poly classmates.

So fast that day is gone and have to go back to studies soon. Motivation is the key to success. Success is a marathon and not a sprint so never give up hope. Over time success will come :)

All the best to those going into NS soon and also those going later and to others at work, studies and whatever they wanna do. All the best to them too.

Friendship is what shows us that we are not alone in any joy or any sorrow.
Pam Brown, B. 1928
To add on to any joy or any sorrow, in any happiness, sadness, happy times and troubled times. Friends will be there for each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home